Vanilice (VAH-NY-LY-TSHE)September 20, 2018
Croissant’s are very popular in our Broad Street Cafe Salad Bar Ridgewood NJ. Like in Paris our Broad Street Cafe salad bar and savory crepes bar offering delicious dietary croissants or regular croissants and coffee for a cheap. Croissant can be served like mid-meal or as dessert during the breakfast. We in Broad Street Café offering dietary light nutrition croissants, so you don’t need to worry about weight gain like with usual croissant’s with which you shouldn’t allow yourself to eat them every day. Usually, Croissants are filled with chocolate, jam if you prefer it as a dessert or with ham, bacon, sausage prosciutto, cheese, salmon, mushroom etc if you prefer it as a dish so if you watch for your figure, it’s better to look at a nutritious table below.
Croissant 100g contains:
Calories (kcal): 410 kcal
- Stir yeast in a cap with half a warm milk with a salt, sugar, and flour, leave it to grow.
- From the flour, salt, prepared yeast, and other ingredients mix a medium soft dough.
- Share on dough balls (small phyllo dough), each developed in round bark and coat with margarine and rolled 8 bars one over the other (do not coat the last bark)
- Cover with a canvas and leave to rest for 20 minutes.
- Place the first one of the 8-chamber in a large round bark and divide it first into 4 parts, and every quarter to 5-6, to get 20-24 triangles, On each triangle, put the pieces of shit and fillet of cheese and whites, then wrap the kittens, and compare it to the lubricated oak barrel.
- Develop another “pile” of 8 bars into a large circle, and also divide it into 20 kiddies.
- Cover the cloves with a canvas and leave to rest for 1 hour.
- Cover with a milled egg, sprinkle with sesame or cinema and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes at 220 C. until it is finely browned.
You can fill the croissants with cheese, mushrooms, prosciutto or fine homemade jam, chocolate, nuts find it in our salad bar menu … 🙂
Broad Street Cafe
9 S Broad St,
Ridgewood, NJ 07450, USA
office @ broadstcafe.com